" Better You, Better Ohio!" Bureau of Workers Comp- Carroll County Chamber of Commerce Educational Seminar
Wednesday January 31, 2018 - Wednesday January 31, 2018
12:00pm - 1:30pm
Want to Start an Employee Health and Wellness program at NO COST TO YOU?
Learn more about BWC's Better You, Better Ohio!
The Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC) takes our mission to take care if Ohio's workforce seriously. That's why, on Feb.1, 2018 we're launching our new health and well-being program- Better You, Better Ohio!
The program helps Ohio employers with 50 or fewer employees in certain industries* start a comprehensive wellness program with no cost to them or their workers when they join. And, it's a simple and paperwork-free process.
In conjunction with ActiveHealth Management, Better You, Better Ohio! brings your employees a wealth of health and well-being resources, including:
- A snapshot of their health and well-being;
- Simple, convenient digital tools;
- Lifestyle and condition coaching;
- A 24-hour nurse line.
Having a healthy workforce gives employers the ability to focus on their businesses and manage their workers' compensation and health-care costs. Better You, Better Ohio! can:
- Help prevent injuries through improved workforce health;
- Reduce the severity of an injury;
- Increase the speed of recovery from an injury;
- Reduce time away from work due to an injury.
* Agriculture; automotive repair and service; construction; firefighters; health care; manufacturing; police and public safety; public employers; restaurant and food service; transportation and trucking; trash collection; wholesale and retail.
Date: January 31, 2018
Location: The Villa Restaurant- 701 Crest St. NW, Carrollton, OH 44615
Time: Noon-- Lunch is on your own !
For more information contact: BWC- Scott St. Clair 740-435-4251
RSVP: Vanessa McConnell - Administrative Assistant @ Carroll County Chamber firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Villa Restaurant- (side room)
- 701 Crest St. NW
- Carrollton, OH 44615
- 330-627-4811- Carroll County Chamber of Commerce